Friday, May 11, 2012

Milk Duds

     Time magazine, you did it. You had the gonads to have a 3 year old child sucking on her mother's mounds on the front cover, and I applaud you. Even the lucky lady in the picture looks proud, but I don't have high hopes for the kid. I can just see it now, 20 years from today that kid's mother is going to pull out this magazine from the memory box and show it to his lover. Every one will know that that he sucked on his mom's breasts for everyone in the nation to see and tears of pride will escape his eyes.

It must taste succulent!

     I don't see the problem breast feeding your kid for a little while, but there is a limit. No one wants to see your five year old running to you saying, "Mommy! Mommy! I want milk!" And then you handing him a boob. Let's keep it a rule of thumb, if your child can remember what your boobies look like you have gone on for too long. Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment