Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dead Amphibians

     I have a family of toads living around my house, and for some reason they keep on dying in weird poses. So far, I have found two of them.

      This first one was found on May 18th. I had actually seen it in that same spot, but alive, when I was heading out to school earlier that morning. It must have not realized that Houston is not a city in which you can hang out outside without burning yourself, because when I came back I see it holding its two front arms to Jesus Frog. What's even worse is that later that night I went to mosque, and when I came back another alive toad was there staring at it and probably crying for not saving him.


     And then today, May 23rd I come back from school and see this. I first thought it was alive, but when I nudged it with my foot it didn't move. I then realized that this toad is just has stupid as the other. It went outside when the sun was at its peak and died! Either that or it committed suicide. Which is also dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment