Sunday, May 6, 2012

Jamila Vs. The Roach

     Insects bug me. They are gross, stupid, and don't deserve anyone's love. I especially hate cockroaches, and this fear started when I was in the 6th grade.

     It was about 6 o'clock in the morning and I was waking up for another day of school when I heard this popping sound in between my blinds and my window. Being the curious soul I am, I decide to open my blinds. The second I do, this big, fat ass roach decides to fly right into my face. I screamed while I continuously slapped myself trying to get the roach off of me. At the same time my mom runs in thinking I was dying, but instead, sees me violently reacting to the flying roach and probably thought that I needed to be checked into a mental institution.
   
     Once the ginormous bug was off, I quickly ran to get the can of Raid to drug, and hopefully overdose that little bundle of joy. I sprayed the room making sure it caused instant death and then quickly left for school knowing that it would be waiting for me when I returned.

8 hours later:

     I returned from school and found that roach, but this time...He was dead. I started off verbally abusing it and  secretly hoping that it's ghost would hear me. I then got the vacuum from the closet under the stairs and sucked up the vermin into oblivion.

     I'm not usually the one to get scared of things popping out at me, but bugs are the exception. If you want to see me flailing away in fear, this is the way to do it, but remember, pulling a stunt like this will also earn you a palm to the face and a foot up your glory hole.

That's right! Where's your God now you little pooper nugget!

No comments:

Post a Comment