Monday, May 14, 2012

The Good Guy and the One I Hate

     The first episode of the Bachelorette concluded just a while ago and just like every year I have one guy that I root for. This year is *drum roll* dadadadadadadda

Arie!!
     This guy is the race car driver, and he is one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. I have a feeling that he has already driven into a special place in Emily's heart because of his bold career. He seems like the shy- but- hilarious kind of guy and to me that is perfect for Emily. I have high hopes Arie! Do not let me down!

And of course you have that one guy that messes EVERYTHING up!

Kaylen


     First of all, his mouth looks deformed. Second, he's from Houston, and normally I would be on his team, but this guy is an asswipe. Congratulations that you own a helicopter that looks like a candy cane, it makes up for your lack of reproductive organs. He is this season's "guy that you love to hate on" and he does a great job since it seems like he was the man that made everyone else cry. Rude.



No comments:

Post a Comment