Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Epitome of my Frustration

People are dumb.

Why do all these females do this duck face thing in their pictures? You look like a platypus. Platypuses are not cute and neither are you. Stand up like a normal person, maybe put an arm around someone and smile or make a crazy face, whatever floats your boat. Just do not do the duck face. I will sink that boat you are on.

I's sure this is how the girls practice the duckface


Another thing is YOLO. Drake, this is unacceptable. Please, I beg of everyone that uses this...don't. Obviously you only live once, even if you are a Hindu or a Buddhist or any other religion that has a rebirth system, you only live once as the person you are. People die. That's the point.



One last thing:



Looks like he's gotten himself into a sticky situation.
If you're planning on messing with people, go ahead. I actually support people that do, but don't be stupid like this child. *sigh* I hope he doesn't reproduce.


No comments:

Post a Comment