Friday, June 8, 2012

The Giraffes

     Fact. My favorite animals are giraffes. Fact. You can feed these fantabulous animals in Nairobi, Kenya's giraffe center.


     The only thing about these animals that I dislike is that they eat half of your hand along with the food that you give them. When you're done feeding them your hand comes out of their mouth looking like it went through a birth canal. If you think that's gross, at least I wasn't like other people who decided to put the feed on their own tongue and then feed the giraffes like that. That. Is NASTY! Even though I heart these animals, I don't want Girafficaly Transmitted Diseases. I'm too young for that.

     With this adventure, part one of two of my giraffe related dreams has come true. All I need now is to find a place that I can ride on their necks and let it gallop into the savanna sunset.



No comments:

Post a Comment