Monday, June 25, 2012

Creatures of Doom

     There are animals and things crawling everywhere here in Kenya. There are literally so many that I can open up my own wildlife foundation in my back yard. The worst are the monkeys. Those little pooper nuggets are most active during dawn and dusk, which means that when I am trying to sleep they decide to have a dance party on top of the metal roof right outside my door. What a joy. I wish I could join them. 

     There are also many questionable insects. Besides the normal flies and mosquitoes, you have things like millipedes. These look like worms, but bigger and blacker and with more legs. I'm pretty sure they are also poisonous, which is why I scream like a little girl when I see one. I have realized that they are also attracted to meat, because they were crawling all over one of the steaks we were cooking one night. So, CIA if you are reading this I have a new torture method for you guys. I also question your priorities. 

     If anyone is interested in any of these animals, please let me know so that I may change your mind, because these two wonderful critters, plus more, have been written on my hit list. Where is my gun!

This is not a piece of poo, but a millipede

One of the many monkeys 
Another one of those butt holes


No comments:

Post a Comment