Wednesday, June 20, 2012

African Junk Food

     I have been eating nonstop for the past three weeks and I still lost five pounds. I realized, that even though the whole continent's food is going into my stomach, it's not fattening. I'm not eating things like Cheetos, cake, and juces filled with more crap than actual fruity liquid. My chips are fresh yucca plants fried to a crisp with lime, I have replaced Twinkies with palm hearts, and my juice is freshly squeezed from fruits that are sold down the road. Also, coconuts. I have been drinking/eating a lot of coconut.
Palm heart
    No wonder so many people in America complain about their weight! No one eats right. I hate to break it to you guys, but it's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat. Lose the fries, add some carrots, take a run, and you'll get into shape. And don't say that you already are in shape. Round is not a shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment