Sunday, April 29, 2012

Funny, Hilarious, and Nothing but the Truth

I make it a point in my life to have as much laughter as humanly possible, whether I'm the one causing it or not. And it seems that my self-deprecating, condescending, and often borderline obnoxious ways of seeing the world brings joy in the dark and ugly hearts of humans.

A few days ago, I was conversing with one of my teachers and she asked me, "What makes you laugh?" At that moment I wasn't able to answer her, but after a few days of pondering, I can. The answer is complete and utter stupidity. Mindless things, really. Almost all of them involving amusing myself by watching other people try to get out of difficult situations, most of which I created. It happens a lot when I get bored, especially in school or when I have spare time on my hands.

Another thing that I find joy in is laughing at people like The Kardashians, Lady Gaga, Lindsay Lohan, or Snoop Dogg. They are such a mess. People like that deserve to be laughed at, and I hate it when they take offense in it. Seriously? You make zillions of dollars doing all this stuff and you can't even laugh at your self?

Same people need to take life a little more lightly. Find humor in whatever you feel like. Go kick a person in the zaboomafoo or tell a corny joke, because no one likes people that have something stuck up their butt.

Keep it a personal rule like mine, laugh loudly, laugh at others, and most importantly laugh at yourself as often as possible.


Someone must have fallen really badly for me to be laughing like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment