Saturday, April 28, 2012

These Fools

I have a low tolerance for people. Especially the dumb ones, but out of the 7 billion people in this world I can always go to these two freaks.

Meet Ruqaiya.
Notice how short she is

She has weird thumbs, but I accept them. I often question why in the world she likes me, because our personalities are very different. The only thing that brings us together is our humor. Her quirky and VERY sarcastic humor complements my no nonsense type. Together, we cause a lot of commotion from playing mindless little pranks to subtly making someone go insane. Finger hug! (We'll let your imagination take over for that one).


This is Zahra.
This picture sums up the relationship quite nicely

She is a hot mess, but I still seem to like her. Besides the fact that she is infatuated with the people of Eastern Asia, which concerns me greatly, her life is probably the most socially acceptable out of the three of us. Zahra is also, almost always, the target of my mental, physical, and sexual harassment. I'm still waiting for the day that she gets back at me for all of this. Until then, I will forever give her the 'you are stupid' look.

I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment