Thursday, July 26, 2012

Korean Love

     My infatuation with North Korean dictators began a long time ago. Maybe it's because of their secrecy, maybe it's the fact that you can make fun of them and you know that they probably will never see it, who knows? All I know is that I seem to have some sort of weird attachment to them, and that is probably why learning that the current supreme leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un, is married quickly became the highlight of my day.
Nice hair
     Before today, I always just assumed that he was either against marriage or gay. Mostly gay. But our friends at CNN reported today that our fruity North Korean leader has in fact been married since 2009 to a lady named, Ri Sol Ju. There go my chances.

Aren't they cute!

     According to the media, people had been seeing this mysterious lady at a bunch of different events, but couldn't figure out who she was. Until today! Apparently, she's a singer and has made a bunch of appearances outside of Korea, which means going to one of her concerts is now at the top of my bucket list. Other than that not much is known about her. Kinda boring. I was hoping for some sort of crazy super secret to leak out, like they have a secret child that they are turning into a South Korean eating robot.

     I am curious to know how the Koreans reacted to this. That is, if they even know... We seem to have pierced a pretty big hole in their force field. Maybe, they can finally use this hole to successfully launch that dumb rocket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment