Monday, July 23, 2012

Bachelor Pad

     Well, it's back and has more drama than ever! Bachelor Pad 3 is going to hit your TV screens tonight! And I'm about to go through each and every person to tell you why they fail at life!

Pictures are from abc.com



     For the first time in Bachelor Pad they are adding people that claim them selves to be super fans. This means that they have never been on any past shows in the Bachelor franchise. They probably added them because they couldn't find anymore people with no brain or morals.
  
    Our first two are these twins. Let's just say I see a three way happening.



     Never in my life have I pictured grown men, even less, a SWAT team officer, watching a show like this. If I was his superior, I would have stripped him of not only his SWAT card, but also his man card.


     I believe Blakeley was in Ben's season. Who, by the way, is the guy that has a mop in replacement of his hair. I think she will do just phenomenal this season, due to the fact that she never failed to let every one know that she was indeed large breasted. Way to make the females proud.


     Another super fan! One who also dresses in layers. Gay.


     Oh Ed! For those of you guys with a life, he was in Jillian Harris's season, and he was the winner. Unfortunately, he decided to be a butt hole and cheat on her, which of course led to their break up. He seems to be one of those types that just creates his own drama.


     Erica is the type of person that gives blondes their stereotype. Also, she talks liikeee thiiis, as if she is thinking extremely hard about what she needs to say next, so that the sentence is comprehendable. It's either that or the botox is hindering her speech.


     I don't remember this chick, but she looks like a soccer mom. I don't know why, she just does. Deal with it.


     Jamie was also in Mop Head's season, and if I remember correctly, she was the one who awkwardly sat on Ben's lap trying to kiss him while instructing him to kiss a certain way. "OK with tongue. Now tilt your head this way. Now this way" 


     Looks like she dropped her education to come onto this show. Good move.


     He's baaaaack! Hopefully, no one that likes him has kids, or else they're going to have to ride in the trunk of his car, because his Porsche doesn't have room.


     I believe that Lindzi was one of the last few, if not one of the final two, left in Ben's season. I had hopes for her, and now they're all gone.



     This guy is hopeless. He won Bachelor Pad last season with his ex-fiancee, who then took half the money and ran away with a dentist, leaving poor Michael with the other half of the jackpot and a broken heart. Apparently, that wan't enough for him.


     I don't remember this guy either, but seeing as he is a trainer, he probably has a good body. I recommend he use this body to stay in the game.


     Once she gets voted off, she needs to watch her self on the Jumbo Tron. Maybe, it will open her eyes and show her what she's done.


     I liked her, and I have a feeling that a lot of guys will too. Her motorbike chic type personality and look will get her far.


     Reid was also on Jillian's season. Actually, he was one of the final two, maybe three. All I know is that Ed won the girl that he loved, while he got nothing but a plane ticket back to Amish country.


     Chris is one of the new people in the Bachelor family as he was in the latest season with Emily. He lost not only his girl, but also his mind. After this show, I think he may become a murderer based on his reaction to things in his season of the Bachelorette. He also looks like Gerard Butler.


     I have no idea who this is, but again, they put on a black guy most probably because of the lawsuit they faced a while ago.


     I think this chick just doesn't want her 15 minutes to end.


    Tony was also in the last season of the Bachelorette, and he cried the whole time he was there because he missed his kid, so what does he do? He leaves his kid again to do something I really hope he never has to know about

     So there you have it. Twenty people all trying to find 'love' is the most ridiculous way imaginable. If you want to lower your IQ, are stuck in a room with a TV that only turns on at 8/7c, or have no life, watch this tonight and every Monday on ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment