Friday, August 31, 2012

This is Education

     School resumed this week and stupidity has been popping up everywhere like a horrible game of whack-a-mole. Each day I would spot something that made me think "How the..wha-..." before I just walked away.

The first being from my American History book (American Pageant 12th edition).
Indians:1 Europeans:0
     This is pretty much how the whole book is written. The author tells the facts with very colorful language, and at the end of each section he gives a little snippet of what he thinks. To me, this says "If you're angry and have a STD, go and penetrate someone! That will show them not to mess with you!"

Through the week it was as if all the books had something wrong with them. I saw awkward sentence structure, misspellings, and some very creepy findings. The winner of all of them? This:


     Can you find it? Hint: It's the nine words that have been combined to make one super word! I find it fascinating that the editors missed this. Like, how can you miss this?

And now for the grand finale of dumbest thing yet...*Drum Roll!!!*

This is why my school's drop out rate was high.
Hey! Class of 2013! Why Y.O.S.O stupid?



No comments:

Post a Comment